Thursday, October 25, 2012

ZipNadaZilch (ZNZ) Review- Can You Make a Legitimate Income with this company?

Tree   

 ZipNadaZilch Review – Is this for real?

I’m constantly testing, tracking, and finding new ways to make money online.  I’ve got a lot of free time on my hands now (since I quit my JOB), I’m wealth and rogress motivated, I have access to all the cutting edge trainings and webinars from 6-8 figures earners, so you can imagine how much stuff I run across in the online marketing world. I don’t try everything I just do thing that I see people with proof and credibility doing, and put what they are teaching into action.

I’m very good at just researching what really works and what make money online, and just doing exactly what the leaders in the company are doing. This process is called modeling, and I’m really good at it. I go to webinars, I read blogs, I watch videos, I listen to podcast, get on live calls. I mean, this is what I love to do. Yea, I’ve got some streams of income of income already, but I never want to settle for anywhere I’m at, I just want to keep improving and investing in myself constantly. That’s why I got involved with a company called ZipNadaZilch (ZNZ), and have been getting some pretty nice result so far. There are many people who are in desperate need to make some money fast, and ZNZ could be an outlet for them. That why I decide to give you guys a review so you guys a review so you have a better idea what this company is all about.


What is ZNZ?

ZipNadaZilch (ZNZ) is an online cash system that works with over 100 Fortune 500 companies; basically helping them becomes more efficient with their marketing. ZNZ pays out commission’s everyday to people like you and me who refer people to try out different products/services. The fortune 500 companies provide the offers, and ZNZ makes the payments to us.

So many people are turning to DVR, TiVos, and recording devices when they watch TV so they can skip through the commercial. We’ll it’s nice for us consumers; the companies are taking a hit in their advertising because nobody is watching their ads anymore. People are tired of being bombarded by advertisements on TV all the time. Most people now turn to the internet for information about products or services (like you are right now!). This is the information age, and these large companies know that. Mass hypnosis through television and commercial is no longer viable way to get higher sales.

The new “age” of marketing involves building relationships, trying before buying, and good customers service. These large corporations know that if they want to bring in customers, they have to give people a change to try out the products beforehand. They love what ZNZ is doing because a lot of people that do the trial offer will like their products/service and become long term customers 9even though it’s not required for people to keep the offer past the trial). That’s why we get $100 for like $5 in trial offers sales, because these companies know it will be profitable in long run. The Internet a great place to advertise and is become the new way to interact with customers. So many people are watching YouTube videos and looking for website and social media outlets when making buying decisions. That’s why companies like DirectTV, MagicJack,  CrediteScore.com, Disney Movies, and other are turning to ZipnadaZilch for help.

Does this stuff actually work?

Great question. Don’t Just take my word for it, see proof below that ZNZ is paying out daily commissions to normal people just like you and me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

   
Pretty badass, Right?


So what does it take to get started with ZipNadaZilch?

ZNZ is an absolutely free opportunity. But, you might have to pay around $5-$10 to get all your trial offers- so you can qualify to work with these companies. There are always free offers, but some cost a little bit to try…depending on what offer you choose. There is a daily lead cap on all the offers, so keep that in mind. Sometimes it’s a little annoying, but there is a good reason for this. They reset everyday at 1 am ET, so if one of the offers that you want is filled, just go back in the morning and complete it.
Our system (Online Pay Day System) was created by a marketing badass by the name of Chuck Marshall and it converts like crazy, plus it’s only $1 to try out for the first month (then 20/month after). This system is the exact one Chuck used to create an over $50,00/month income with ZNZ and Empower Network. It has really high converting capture page, thank your page, presentation, and backoffice so you can keep track of people who are joining your team or looking for more information. This is  what your system will look like.

Here are some direct links to ZNZ one and Big cash if you want to avoid the capture page and just get started:



I remember when I first heard about it, I thought “on, god, another one of those.” There is no way it’s that easy to make money online. After some further research, I realized there was a lot of people getting involved, and it was free to start, so I said what the hell? What’s the worst that could happen? I decided to give it a try and within 2 days I had my first commission. This is just another stream of income to add to my sales funnel, so it worked out pretty nicely. I’m generating around 20 leads a day right now with ZipNadaZilch through free sites like craigslist…and my phone is absolutely ringing off the hook after using the power of momentum in CL. Post an ad a day, make it look nice, and you get to repost every 48 hours…so you always have a bunch of ads up and people calling you like crazy. Pretty Badass Right? Start implementing this strategy and you could be getting you first sale today.

How do I get started with ZNZ?

All you have to do get started is go to fill out some offers through ZNZ one ZNZ Big Cash, set up your free website, and you’re set to go. Then, you can start implementing the Craigslist strategy above and be well on your way to 20+ leads/days. We all know this is about numbers, and 20 leads with ZNZ can easily translate to $200-$500 per day. Remember, these offers are trials so you don’t have to keep them if you don’t like them. You do them one time, then you can earn commission with ZNZ for the rest of your life. Once your offers are completed you will be notified by ZNZ and then you will be qualified to earn referral commissions. (Usually with 6 hours of filling out the offers) that ay I get paid and you can get paid. That’s how easy it is.

In ZNZ One you fill out one offer. Then you get paid $20 every time some fills out just one of the 40 different offers. Then you go to ZNZ big cash, and fill out around 4-6 offers to get your full credit. Like I said some of these are free trials, there are also a bunch of other offers for $1-$3, and some that are little more depending on what you get with the offer. After you complete those trials, you get paid around $75 every time you refer some who fulfills their offer requirements.

I actually refund any offer under $5 so people can get into the industry for free. Why, you ask?

Because I want to see you successful.

I want to see you have a breakthrough.

I want to see you make a decision and change your life.

And, I don’t want any excuse to hold you back from your true potential.

Will you make money with ZipNadaZilch?

It is definitely possible to make a really nice income with ZNZ. Especially if you have the right mentor and training. I just gave you that CL training in the video above for free, what do you think you’ll get when you join my team? I’ll show you how to build a large team and become that leader you know you were born to be. ZNZ doesn’t have an residual income involved, but that’s we promote Empower Network with our system. There are thousands of people that are having breakthrus after years of struggling. “Let’s lock arms and fight the forces of evil,” is our motto, and that exactly what we’re doing.

How Do I Find Referrals?
PhotobucketBut ZNZ is free is easy to sell. There are millions of people out there on the internet waiting to hear about an opportunity like this. There are so many struggling people out there, and they are tired of the bullshit. They want to determine their own future, and praying that someone like you will walk into their life today. Plus you don’t have to be a sales person because there really isn’t anything to sell. No start up cost (besides the $5-$10 for the offers), no overhead, and absolutely no monthly expenses. Plus an ability to make $100-$500 per day with just a couple hours of work. I’ll show you how to get the referrals; you’ve just go to follow up with them. If you show them the training above they’ll be begging to join because they know what they need to do. Spend less that an hour a day marketing, and watch the commission roll in…who wouldn’t want to do that? To me it’s not a question of can you do it; it’s will you do it. I’ve already given you blueprint, all you have to do follow it.

The is no risk but high reward for anyone looking to make money from home with ZNZ…IF you learn how to market effectively.  You will have to get it in front of as many people as possible if you plan on making a full time income with it.

I’ll show you exactly what you will need to get to where you need to be.  If you want to check out ZNZ for yourself, click the button below to get instant access to our webinar. All you need to do is fill out your name and email, and then you’ll get to see how to join my ZNZ team.  I’m not the kind of person that’s goanna leave you hanging once you get involved…unlike many people in this business.  You now see how easy it is to start earning money with us, just click the button below and get in.
Photobucket
I will help you get setup and get you all the training you need to be successful.  You want to choose your upline wisely, because you can only signup once.  I get calls everyday from people who got involved and never got a call, or a free system, or any training from their upline.   To be honest, I don’t have time to work with those people because time is money, and I have to put my team first because they need my help as well. So keep that in mind.  You can also take a look at Empower Network and Zeek Rewards below if you’re looking for other easy ways to make money online. Thanks for stopping by this review! I look forward to working with you!


To Your Success,

Carl Soderberg

787-585-2778

p.s.  If you want to learn some more powerful strategies on how to generate leads for your business online, make sure to fill in your name and email on the right. I’ll give you a 6 free videos on how to explode your brand and get your content everywhere.  It will also show you how to get traffic and leads from the search engines in a few simple steps.  You can also get your own blog with Empower Network so you can start earning 100% commissions (we promote this on the back end of our OPDS system).

p.p.s.  If you liked this review, make sure to like it or share it with your friends.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I am thoroughly convinced in this said info. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here. earn extra money online

    ReplyDelete